Besides access to counselling through Teladoc,
- Current and former foster youth can request therapy through the non-profit A Home Within, which provides open-ended, individual psychotherapy, free of charge.
- CHERISH™ (CHildren Encouraged by Relationships in Secure Homes) is a program that offers a variety of services to promote the social/emotional well-being of children involved in the child welfare system who are living in out-of-home placements (or “dependency”).
- Male Survivor is a unique non-profit run by and for survivors of male sexual assault – the organization by-laws require that at least 50% of board members shall be male survivors. They offer support groups, a private forum, in-person and online events and reference material. Because the harms of sexual abuse cross the lines of gender, race, religion, age, nationality, socioeconomic class or sexual orientation, they offer specialized healing resources for as many demographics as possible.
- Foster Care Alumni of America has a WA chapter, including a Facebook group to connect with other former foster youth.
- The Early Assessment and Support Alliance (EASA) provides information and support to young people experiencing symptoms of psychosis for the first time.
Apple Health Core Connections Coordinated Care is the statewide managed care health plan running the Apple Health Foster Care program.
Washington Mental Health Referral Services Connecting families with mental health providers in your community who accept new patients, work with your insurance and fit your child’s treatment needs. The Referral Service is accessible to children and teens 17 and under living in Washington State.