Jerry Milner is a person many from our State DCYF and others look to for guidance. This National Foster Parent Association webinar is where we are going in Washington. Staying informed will help make these transitions smoother.
Panel guests included Dr. Jerry Milner, DSW, Associate Commissioner, Children’s Bureau, DHHS, David Kelly, Special Assistant, Children’s Bureau, DHHS, Amanda Cruce, LCSW, Florida Foster Adoptive Parent Association, and Chauncey Strong, MSW, Strong Training and Consulting, LLC.
This session was recorded on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, as the final session of our four-part Family To Family series hosted by Cate Hawks. This panel discussion is an opportunity to hear from these distinguished panelists and covers:
- Overview of the Family To Family series and key takeaways
- Introduction of federal initiatives to improve family continuity for children (birth, foster, kinship, and adoptive families engaged together to support children)
- Practice Strategies in Family Continuity
- Real-World Experiences with Meaning
- Question and Answer Session
Register for free to watch a recorded copy of the panel at https://www.nfpati.org/courses/family-panel (1.5 hours)