HATC will be running their first online training of the year February 10:
Racialized Ableism: Understanding the Intersections of Structural Racism and Ableism in Society
Speaker: ChrisTiana ObeySumner, Ephiphanies of Equity LLC
Friday, February 11 from 10:00-11:30 am PST
Registration link: https://washington.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_X93AQi1mQLGhussMU941jA
Dates for all of 2022 for sessions (always on zoom at10am – 11.30am PST):
FAQs for all of their education forums:
- These are FREE but registration is required. Even if you register, space is still available on a “first-to-log-in, first-to-get-in” basis on the day of the forum.
- When you register, you will receive e-mails prior with the link, and an e-mail after with confirmation of your attendance.
- We do provide captioning. Please contact us with any accommodations requests.
- We generally do not provide recordings. However, our December 2021 presenters from Healthy Native Youth provided their recording which you can find on our website.
- We will provide resources and handouts if we have consent to share, and these will be on our website.