1. Email your social worker and CC their Supervisor
Make ALL emails brief, to the point. State the problem and the solution you would like to have happen. Make sure to tell them how much you appreciate what they do.
Respond to any emails with the words: “I understand that you are saying_________________”
Remember: Take a few deep breathes, count back from 20 to 11, think of a pleasant image, be professional.
2.Contact your liaison/mentor representative
2021 – ??
3. Email your social workers SUPERVISOR and CC the AREA ADMINISTATOR, CASA/GAL and FPAWS [email protected]
4. Contact FPAWS and request additional help
1 (800) 391-2273 [email protected]
5. Contact Administration Office of Constituent Relations https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/contact-us/constituent-relations
Phone (360) 902-8060 or 1-800 723-4831 [email protected]
6. File a confidential complaint with Ombuds- they report directly to the Governor