Having issues with your foster case?

Having issues with your foster case?

Start by:

1.      Email your social worker and CC their Supervisor

Make ALL emails brief, to the point. State the problem and the solution you would like to have happen.  Make sure to tell them how much you appreciate what they do.

Respond to any emails with the words: “I understand that you are saying_________________”

Remember: Take a few deep breathes, count back from 20 to 11, think of a pleasant image, be professional.

2.Contact your liaison/mentor representative

2021 – ??

1624 reps?

3. Email your social workers SUPERVISOR and CC the AREA ADMINISTATOR, CASA/GAL and FPAWS [email protected]

4. Contact FPAWS and request additional help

1 (800) 391-2273 [email protected]

5. Contact Administration Office of Constituent Relations https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/contact-us/constituent-relations

Phone (360) 902-8060 or 1-800 723-4831       [email protected]

6. File a confidential complaint with Ombuds- they report directly to the Governor                 

Conference Sponsors

Previous slide
Next slide
24/7 support hotline
Foster Families
Family Time Network
Visitation Services

All Family Time related inquiries

Upcoming Events

may, 2024

Small Donations, Bigger Impact

Support Families Helping Families

become a Friend of FPAWS