If you are a girl who was born in 2002 OR 2003 and have experienced foster care, this is your 18th Birthday Party!
Saturday, July 17th, 2021 from 2-8 pm at the Auburn Community and Event Center (910 Ninth St SE, Auburn, WA 98002)
- Your afternoon starts with picking up your Celebrate 18! T-shirt and a 22” rolling duffel bag (lots of colors and designs to choose from!)
- Get your hair cut or just styled, makeup by professional makeup artists and your nails painted.
- Shop for clothes, shoes, jewelry and other accessories AND choose from a ton of birthday gifts throughout the room.
- Make a Vision Board or take Selfies or visit the Photo Booth.
- Meet with employers or service providers.
- Enjoy a catered dinner with special guests and MORE GIFTS!
Read more information from Eileen and Callie’s Place
Celebrate 18! Volunteer Opportunities
We have many opportunities for volunteers to help make Celebrate 18! special. General opportunities exist for set up and clean up, in the boutique, helping catering staff, at registration, creating decorations and more. We also need several professional volunteers to help us make this day fantastic. If you are a licensed hair stylist, nail technician, makeup artist or photographer please contact us!